Our Mission is inspiring leaders to seize opportunities and unlock ‘hidden’ organisational potential that achieves success.
John will help inspire the design and implementation of focused business consulting or coaching solutions based on a process called Plain Blue Sailing:
- Plain talking – understanding your challenges and producing winning solutions through frank and open dialogue
- Blue sky thinking – focusing on your business growth, not just on day-to-day operational nitty-gritties
- Sailing as one team – developing operational plans that stimulate teamwork and effective implementation. Encouraging team members to do the right thing at the right time
Solutions are focused on helping you to:
- Enhance your business development
- Enhance your organisational confidence
- Enhance your sustainability
- Enhance your operational planning and implementation
- Enhance the well-being of you and your organisation
Each client relationship benefits from applied use of our Values:
- Openness: we will be questioning and listening
- Trust: we will do what we say we will do
- Caring: we will develop solutions sensitively
- Making a Difference: we will add value via our solutions
- Vitality: we will help stimulate and energise change within your team
Business success is driven by people. So, if you want a business development partner that puts people at the heart of everything it does, then get in touch with us.
Business consulting relationships
Would you benefit from accessing experienced and knowledgeable resources to help with new projects, change initiatives or business development plans? Are you disappointed with returns from current consulting or coaching activities? Could implementation activities have been handled better?
John will work closely with you to explore challenges and opportunities to help find strategic and tactical solutions that positively impact the business.
Our solutions have helped many large, medium and small companies in these private, public and not-for-profit sectors:
- Ferry, travel and tourism
- Hospitality and leisure
- Beautician and complementary therapies
- Business support services
- Online and offline retailing
For more information on our business consulting solutions click here
Ferry Consulting Solutions
John is a founding partner of Ferry Consulting Solutions which was set-up in 2016 to pursue sea-led opportunities. The network of partners across Europe ensures we are able to support and advise shipping companies, ferry operators, port operators, investor communities and wider stakeholders on solutions that improve customer experience, profitability, sustainability of passenger and freight activities as well as driving a culture of doing things differently.
This unrivalled ferry shipping consultancy provides fresh perspectives and insightful solutions from experienced and knowledgeable ferry industry specialists with over 110 years of experience gained in ferry shipping activities across Europe and America, our unique blend of maritime knowledge – strategic, commercial and operational
– can provide clients with tailor made consulting solutions that are focused and results driven.
Strategic advice aids decision making and helps execute more effectively. No project is too complicated. Past consulting and project work includes:
- Undertaking feasibility studies
- Improving planning and implementation processes
- Ensuring robust business cases are produced
- Providing second opinions and questioning of assumptions
- Providing analysis on market trends and customer data
- Providing interim or project management support
Find out more about Ferry Consulting Solutions.
Do you want to set better goals, achieve goals faster, make better planning and implementation decisions or improve relationships across key stakeholders?
You may have been brave enough, passionate enough and successful enough to get to where you are today. However, is this enough to get you and your business to ‘where you want to be’ over the next few years?
Business Coaching is about the future and can act as a catalyst to unlocking your full potential. Many owners, leaders and senior executives invest diligently in their fixed assets but neglect investing in the most critical and important assets of all – themselves and their team.
Reflect on these questions:
- Are your settling on being good when you could be great?
- Are you trading on old knowledge and skills when the world is changing faster?
- Are you married to your business or controlling your own time?
- Do you get enough return out of your business given your inputs?
- Would you benefit from accessing a sounding board and confidant?
Take a moment to reflect on these quotes:
“I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their maximum capabilities.”
― Bob Nardelli, former CEO, Home Depot
“I’ll bet most of the companies that are in life-or-death battles got into that kind of trouble because they didn’t pay enough attention to developing their leaders.”
― Wayne Calloway, former Chairman, Pepsico, Inc.
“In a recent study, training alone improved leadership skills by 22%. When combined with Executive Coaching, improvement jumps to 77%.”
“… many companies … offer coaching as a prerequisite to proven managers, in the understanding that everyone can benefit from a detached observer.”
― Harvard Business Review
Do you want to make the best of your capabilities in business and in life? Of course you do, so, why not commit to the coaching process, invest in yourself and invest in your business.
Learn more about our tailor made coaching solutions by clicking the link below:
Business Coaching – a one-to-one programme to accelerate your success, deliver higher performance, be more action focused, achieve the right work and personal life balance
Growth Coaching – a one-to-one or one-to-many programme that can help you and your management team fast track your business development goals, evaluate ideas and focus on production of an effective and efficient implementation plan
Executive Coaching – a one-to-one programme which focuses on improving your strategic decision making, leadership behaviours and ways to achieve a better work and life balance
Contact John for an informal chat to discuss your consulting or coaching needs.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – +44 (0) 7860 31 1066